Max Burton 6200 Induction Cooktop Review
It is not possible to increase the size of your kitchen or built an extra room in your home overnight. Both of them involves two much expenditure and lot of hassle. There is an easy way out to make your life easier and this is by purchasing an induction cooktop. These portable cooktop can turn out to be a life saver at times, particularly in houses where there are small kids or at time of family gathering on holidays.
Take Thanksgiving Day for example, most of the homes will have extra people and it may get pretty chaotic, and much of the activity happens near or in the kitchen. Every cooking utensil will work at its maximum capacity, be it the oven or stove. As you must be aware, everyone wants to try their hand at cooking during such special occasions.
Max Burton 6200 Cooktop Review
Max Burton 6200 provides for additional cooking space in your kitchen. This device really comes in handy where there is frequent family gathering. Let us take a look as to what Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt induction cooktop has in offer for us:
- This cooktop has a maximum capacity of 1800 watts. However, its power outage can be varied as per requirement from 500 watts to maximum limit. Therefore, it is possible to conserve energy when not a lot of power is required.
- A good feature of this induction cooktop is that it has 10 temperature settings that range from 140 to 450 F. it is the widest variation as compared to other models.
- The controls are easy to use and are of push button style
- Now, there is one feature in Max Burton 6200 which is specifically designed for people who tend to forget things. This device has a 180 minutes timer and can shut-off on its own and it is equipped with overheat sensors. This means you will not have scratch ruined pans or throw away the burnt food anymore.
- Above all, this device can be used wherever there is a power outlet. Its usage is not limited to just the kitchen. This means it can be used even outdoors or in different rooms.
With all the benefits that it provides, there are certain features which may not be called as negative points as such but they are kind of like drawback.
- This cooktop device, just like any other induction heater, can be used only with compatible cookware. In case you are not sure which utensil to use or not. The manufacturer has provided a feature wherein it tells that a particular cookware is not compatible.
- This may not be a problem, but due to the overall size of Max Burton, it is better not to use larger utensils.
Max Burton Induction Cooktop Price Comparison
|Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt||Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD||Max Burton 6500 ProChef 1800-Watt Commercial||Max Burton 6050 Induction Cooktop|
|Best Price||Best Price||Best Price||Best Price|
Max burton 6200 cooktop - 1800 Watt$78.13
- Maximum capacity of 1800 watts
- 10 temperature settings that range from 140 to 450 F
- Push Button Syle, Ease to Use
- This device has a 180 minutes timer and can shut-off on its own
- Overheat sensors
- It can be used only with compatible cookware
- Not compatible for larger utensils
Tagged: Max burton 6200 cooktop, Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop, Max burton 6200 deluxe review, Max burton 6200 induction cooktop, Max Burton 6200 review, Max Burton Induction Cooktop Review
Got something to say? Click here to reply